are you ready to fly?
2017 is literally right around the corner! Are you ready to FLY in the New Year?
We are ending 2016 with a lot of heaviness around and that all needs to be released before going into a new year. What are your intentions for next year? Have you thought about it yet? Do you have a plan to make those intentions become your reality? If your answer is, "No," that's okay! You don't have to have a set plan, written out and set in stone. Sometimes, life has different plans for us than what we expect or plan for. The most important thing is getting rid of the baggage from the past! Releasing it and bringing your energy up to a level that attracts abundance and prosperity. This can be in the area of health, work, family, money, fitness, a new hobby, a new relationship, etc. It can be as simple as wanting to create abundance in the area of time for yourself.
Sometimes there are energetic blocks in our system that are holding us back from moving forward in abundance and prosperity. That's why it's so important to use this time of the year to clear out the gunk! Release stuck emotions, let go of resentment, anger, worry, fear and feel your wings start to expand! Start the New Year with a fresh perspective, a little more focus on where you are going and a lighter, clearer outlook on what you can accomplish for yourself. When you release 'stuck' emotions and the negative energy they create in your body, you are literally letting go of the past and giving your body/mind/spirit the chance to heal and move forward. Things that may have been difficult for you before-become easier. It helps heal relationships and create stronger bonds. There are so many reasons to release all that is weighing you down! It's called a 'release' for a reason! Let go of your burdens. Lighten your load so that you can fly!
What does it take to FLY? It's pretty simple. You have to have Faith, you have to be able to Love and you have to dedicate time just for You.
Faith + Love + You= FLY!
Sounds pretty simple, right? It is pretty simple when you are listening to your true inner voice and believing in yourself. Sometimes it takes a little (or a lot of) work to get there and that's okay! It's about learning to look in the mirror every day and see beneath the mask that you wear on a daily basis to the beautiful soul underneath and then letting that soul shine.
I'm working on a 5-day program that will help you to hone in on what you want to focus on for the coming year. It's going to include fun and challenging worksheets to fill out, daily meditations to do so that you are making time to go inward to start to connect to your inner self, customized mantras for you, and other good stuff! If you are interested in this, please sign-up HERE to receive a notice when it is ready to launch.
For a limited time, I'm offering a discount on an Emotion Release session to help you get started on releasing the heavy junk that is holding you back. If you sign up for the Monthly Newsletter before December 23, 2016-you will receive an e-mail with a special link to purchase a session at the discounted rate!
Love and Light~
What's on my nightstand...
Books! I struggled with what to write about for my first blog entry on here. I thought about everything that I want to share with my clients, and there are just too many things. So, I am starting with something that I am absolutely passionate about-reading. I usually have no less than 3-4 books going at one time. Books help us escape, experience situations that we may never get to experience in real life, help us in our time of need, make us laugh, make us cry (sometimes even ugly cry), make us forget, make us remember, and so on and so on.
I really wanted to share the books that I am currently reading right now so you can get a better idea of who I am. I read ALL kinds of books. There is not just one category that I like better than another. Here is a little more info on the books pictured above:
1. The Complete Yoga Book by James Hewitt- Very thorough discussion of Yoga. He has a section each for breathing, postures and meditation. There are illustrations for most of the postures and each is explained in detail. It took me a little while to get through this book, but I keep going back to it as a reference! It is highlighted and marked up to the nines on the inside.
2. Rise Sister Rise by Rebecca Campbell- the subtitle "A Guide to Unleashing the Wise, Wild Woman Within" is a great description. This is a beautiful book that calls on women to get back to the sanctuary of Sisterhood and remember that we are all here to support one another. From the back cover-"It is a manual for healing the insecurities, the fears and the limiting inherited patterns that stop women from trusting their innate power and wisdom, and being the person they came here to be."
3. The Bible- I love exploring the Bible. One of my favorite things to do is just open it up and see where I land. There is always something to learn. It's fascinating and inspiring.
4. Wheels of Life by Anodea Judith, Ph. D.- If you are at all interested in learning about chakras, what they mean and why they are important-this is the book to learn from. I started out with this on audiobook and decided that I had to have the hard copy. It is something that I will constantly refer back to. Again, not a light, easy read, but definitely worth your time.
5. Energy Medicine by Donna Eden- This book is awesome! A detailed explanation of how energy moves in our bodies, how meridians and chakras work, exercises to do to work with the energy, and so much more. This is another one that I had on audio first and had to own a hard copy of. I felt like I understood the energetic properties of our bodies until I read this book. Good stuff!
6. Click Magazine~For the Modern Photograp(her)- Okay, this one isn't really a book, but it's always close by and I love when it comes every-other-month, so I had to include it. It is full of gorgeous photos and well-written articles that are geared toward photographers that are women. Although, I do think that any photographer would appreciate it, female or male. I always find really cool new products in there too!
So, that's my nightstand round-up! What books are you reading right now? Have you read any of the ones above and if you have, what did you think?
If you would like to receive FREE monthly tips, mediations and other good stuff in your inbox, sign-up for the Monthly Newsletter HERE.
I am a wife, mom, photographer, avid reader, Yoga enthusiast, nature lover, traveler, adventurer, and child of God, who loves to learn about anything and everything and is just trying to help others see the beautiful beings that they are! Welcome to the blog for my website. Here you will find articles about many, various items of interest. I am a Reiki Practitioner, Life Coach, Yoga Instructor, Energy Healer, Astrologer, custom Mala Creator and your go-to for the support that you have been looking for. Thank you for stopping in!